Hire Singapore's Best Private Tuition Teachers
Proven Track Records Of Helping Students Gain 10 to 30 Marks
The Tuition In Singapore Team
Tuition In Singapore
Cambridge University (Mathematical Sciences/Applied Mathematics, PhD)
Head of Math & The Sciences,
Tuition In Singapore
National University of Singapore,
(Master of Science in Biomedical Informatics)
Head of Languages & The Humanities, Tuition In Singapore
Nanyang Technological University-National Institute of Education
Ng Tian Yi
Director of Administration,
Tuition In Singapore
Singapore Management University,
Master of Business Administration
Hire The Best Private Tuition Teachers To Improve Your Grades. Guaranteed.
Over 70% of our clients are repeats or referrals. Because we always deliver excellent results. Since 2010.
A Warm Welcome!
I’m Olivia Chan (PhD, King’s College, Cambridge University – Mathematical Sciences/Applied Mathematics).
I am the Academic Director of Tuition In Singapore, and the team leader of a group of former MOE teachers who serve as tuition consultants and coordinators.
Our 44,000+ professional tutors include graduates, MOE teachers, and undergraduate tuition teachers.
They are familiar with the latest MOE syllabus and exam requirements/techniques.
Each private tuition teacher has home tutoring or teaching experience ranging from two to more than thirty years.
They have proven track records of helping their students’ grades improve by 10 to 30 marks.
About 20% of our tutors have PhDs or Master’s degrees in the subjects you would like to have tuition in.
Tuition In Singapore is the most admired private tuition agency in Singapore
Over 20 full-time coordinators (they are university graduates/former MOE teachers) help you find the ideal private tuition teacher
Affordable hourly tuition rates, free tutor matching service
Five reasons why parents and students keep choosing us – Private Tuition Singapore
Always excellent feedback and reviews by parents and students
Learn proven techniques that always help you score better during private tuition
Compete against your classmates/cohort – and win
Difficult exam questions – why it’s happening
Tuition In Singapore provides private tuition for these academic subjects and levels (includes polytechnic and university levels)
Our private tuition teachers help you to acquire proper study skills, so that you can do well in your exams. You (and your parents) can then have more time to explore your interests outside school work or have more time for leisure
Making the decision to hire a private tuition teacher AND FINDING THE RIGHT ONE can make all the difference in helping you get your grades back on target
Find the best tutors, and get the best private tuition in Singapore with us. Once you fill up the form, our professional team of ex-MOE teachers will send to you the profiles of the most qualified tutors according to your hourly budget range. Within 12 hours.
Tuition In Singapore is the leading tuition agency in Singapore for parents, guardians and students looking for home/private tuition teachers in Singapore. Our services are completely free, and we take pride in successfully matching our clients with the most appropriate and qualified tutors.
Each of our private tutors has proven track records of helping their students’ grades improve by 10 to 30 marks.
We Provide Singapore's Most Superior Tutor Matching Service For Free
Reasonable And Affordable Tutoring Rates
Our private tuition teacher matching service is free, and students only need to pay for lessons that were conducted.
Private tuition teachers in Singapore decide on their own hourly rates.
Their charges are typically determined by the number of years of home tutoring experience, the level of education, and the ability and confidence to improve students’ grades.
The private tuition market in Singapore is highly competitive and transparent.
Parents are aware that the better-qualified tutors are unlikely to apply for the private tutor assignment when their budget is below the industry average.
The prices listed here represent the typical range of fees charged by seasoned private tuition teachers with a solid track record.
Tuition In Singapore represents only university undergraduates, graduated tutors, MOE teachers, and university lecturers
Why Choose Us
Five Reasons Why Parents And Students Keep Choosing Us - Private Tuition Singapore
Steven is very playful and is not interested in whatever happens in school. He has many friends who play with him after school, but their results are always better than his. I hired 2 tutors from Tuition In Singapore. Their lessons are energetic and he does not feel bored when they are teaching him. Steven started to be more interested in those subjects and agreed that I should hire 2 more tutors so that he can do well in all 4 subjects for his PSLE.
Biology was manageable, and I scored an A for it for my O Levels. It got a bit more difficult in JC1, and I am not happy with the B’s and occasional A’s that I was getting. Mr Goh is very sharp and he could see immediately what I was doing wrongly. We had many brainstorming sessions where we analyzed exam questions from other JCs and came up with good answers for them. I scored an A for my A Levels.
Literature is horrible. I much prefer English, where I usually score A’s and B’s. My dad researched what types of Lit tutors would suit me by contacting a few agencies. None of them gave good suggestions. Tuition In Singapore offers by far the best profiles for Lit private tuition Singapore. Ms Chapard had been a Lit tutor for 9 years. I am no longer struggling in Literature.
Years 1 and 2 were very manageable. Year 3 was when I started having problems with Physics and then Chemistry. My parents knew that I spent more time on these 2 subjects than on the other subjects. I finally figured that it was time to get good a good private tutor Singapore for Chem and Physics. Both the tutors we hired had Master’s, and knew the subjects very well. They were able to teach each concepts from the fundamental to the advanced stages. Very helpful.
I was in the Gifted Programme in primary school. Analyzing stuff is fun to me. I want to get 7’s for all of my subjects, and feel that some of them are what I call “wobbly 7’s”. We hire 2 tutors for Math and Physics, because I want to be sure that I eventually score 7’s for everything. Both private tuition teachers had taught the IB curriculum for over 10 years. They are friendly, and know how to correct the errors that I had been making that caused me to feel that Math and Physics might be a problem.
Science was causing me so much stress that even when I was eating or playing badminton with my parents, I was worried about getting a bad Science score for PSLE. We hire a former MOE teacher, and he went through each chapter to make sure that I was correctly prepared. I scored AL2 for Science, when I used to score AL5 or at best AL4.
Learn Effective Study Techniques
Our private tuition teachers are familiar with the most recent MOE syllabus, exam requirements and marking schemes. Each tutoring session is customized to fit your learning preferences, homework objectives, and desired exam grades.
Optimum Tutor Matches
We will present private tuition teacher profiles to you only when they have a strong track record of helping their students’ grades improve by 10 to 30 marks.
Accurate Matches For Private Tuition
The experienced full-time tuition coordinators who are in charge of your private tuition assignment hold Bachelor’s degrees from the best local universities and had attended good junior colleges themselves. They majored in the same subject that you are seeking private tuition in.
Tuition In Singapore is therefore able to meticulously look for the qualities that a competent private tuition teacher must possess, in order for us to consider shortlisting him/her for your private tutoring assignment.
You can perform better than your competitors after effective private tuition teachers guide you in the correct exam techniques and study skills
Compete Against Your Classmates/Cohort - And Win
We live in a hyper-competitive world. Even if you don’t want to proactively compete, others do.
And the truth remains that you are in competition against a large number of students from your school and from other schools for the same desired courses and spots at universities.
Demand will always outpace supply for the top (or better) academic institutions, classes, and courses.
Students with average grades sometimes enroll in less prestigious universities and majors.
Being in certain academic tracks often determines one’s career choices and opportunities, which in turn eventually affects the types of lifestyles we are able to lead.
Difficult Exam Questions - Why It's Happening
More and more students are able to correctly answer increasingly harder questions year after year.
You are likely to have come across questions that were much easier in the Ten Year Series than what students from other top schools are required to answer in their exams in recent months.
Because so many students are able to answer challenging questions, the creators of exams at schools/SEAB/MOE are forced to include increasingly more difficult questions in order to distinguish between the top and the average students in each cohort.
As a result, when it is your turn to take the exam, the questions will be substantially harder.
In a way, it’s a vicious circle. Parents want to hire qualified private tutors to better prepare their children to compete against their peers since everyone is concerned that the exam questions will be more complex when it is their turn to take the exam. The students work harder in class and during tuition, and succeed in getting good grades.
Because the students were so well-prepared and achieve good results for the exams, the exam papers and results are then scrutinized.
After the exam papers and results are analyzed, it is determined that the questions are too simple because the students were so well-prepared and, on the whole, received decent grades as a result of hiring competent home tutors.
This then makes it necessary that the questions for the following year be increasingly harder in order for the exams to be able to distinguish who should get A’s or B’s.
And this makes it much more important for parents to hire effective private tutors in order for their children to catch up sufficiently.
Parents will do all in their power (as loving parents) to give their children that competitive edge because the goal is to do better than the other person rather than just to obtain a specific grade.
Also, it’s not just about keeping up with other children with better grades, but also to make sure their kids don’t feel “stupid’’ or “left out’’ and end up really hating the subject just because others are so good at it.
For many students, the most effective confidence builders are good grades.
Get a private teacher who can focus on your child’s areas of weakness.
Encourage your child not to fall behind. It’s is crucial for their future.
Tuition In Singapore Provides Private Tuition Teachers In:
- Primary 1 English
- Primary 1 Mathematics
- Primary 1 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Primary 2 English
- Primary 2 Mathematics
- Primary 2 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Primary 3 English
- Primary 3 Mathematics
- Primary 3 Science
- Primary 3 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Primary 4 English
- Primary 4 Mathematics
- Primary 4 Science
- Primary 4 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Primary 5 English
- Primary 5 Mathematics
- Primary 5 Science
- Primary 5 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Primary 6 English
- Primary 6 Mathematics
- Primary 6 Science
- Primary 6 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- PSLE English
- PSLE Mathematics
- PSLE Science
- PSLE Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Integrated Programme Year 1 English
- Integrated Programme Year 1 Math
- Integrated Programme Year 1 Science
- Integrated Programme Year 1 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Integrated Programme IP Year 1 – Geography
- Integrated Programme IP Year 1 – History
- Integrated Programme IP Year 1 – Literature
- Integrated Programme IP Year 2 English
- Integrated Programme IP Year 2 Math
- Integrated Programme IP Year 2 Science
- Integrated Programme IP Year 2 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Integrated Programme IP Year 2 Geography
- Integrated Programme IP Year 2 History
- Integrated Programme IP Year 2 Literature
- Integrated Programme IP Year 3 English
- Integrated Programme IP Year 3 Mathematics
- Integrated Programme IP Year 3 Physics
- Integrated Programme IP Year 3 Chemistry
- Integrated Programme IP Year 3 Biology
- Integrated Programme IP Year 3 Geography
- Integrated Programme IP Year 3 History
- Integrated Programme IP Year 3 Literature
- Integrated Programme IP Year 4 English
- Integrated Programme IP Year 4 Mathematics
- Integrated Programme IP Year 4 Physics
- Integrated Programme IP Year 4 Chemistry
- Integrated Programme IP Year 4 Biology
- Integrated Programme IP Year 4 Geography
- Integrated Programme IP Year 4 History
- Integrated Programme IP Year 5 Studies in Language and Literature
- Integrated Programme IP Year 5 Language Acquisition (Second Language)
- Integrated Programme IP Year 5 Economics
- Integrated Programme IP Year 5 Geography
- Integrated Programme IP Year 5 History
- Integrated Programme IP Year 5 Biology
- Integrated Programme IP Year 5 Physics
- Integrated Programme IP Year 5 Chemistry
- Integrated Programme IP Year 6 Studies in Language and Literature
- Integrated Programme IP Year 6 Language Acquisition (Second Language)
- Integrated Programme IP Year 6 Economics
- Integrated Programme IP Year 6 Geography
- Integrated Programme IP Year 6 History
- Integrated Programme IP Year 6 Biology
- Integrated Programme IP Year 6 Physics
- Integrated Programme IP Year 6 Chemistry
- Creativity, Action and Service
- Theory of Knowledge
- Extended Essay
- Language Acquisition
- Individuals and Societies
- Studies in Language and Literature
- Secondary 1 English
- Secondary 1 Math
- Secondary 1 Science
- Secondary 1 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Secondary 1 Geography
- Secondary 1 History
- Secondary 1 Literature
- Secondary 2 English
- Secondary 2 Math
- Secondary 2 Science
- Secondary 2 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Secondary 2 Geography
- Secondary 2 History
- Secondary 2 Literature
- Secondary 3 English
- Secondary 3 Additional Mathematics
- Secondary 3 Elementary Mathematics
- Secondary 3 Combined Science
- Secondary 3 Physics
- Secondary 3 Chemistry
- Secondary 3 Biology
- Secondary 3 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Secondary 3 Geography
- Secondary 3 History
- Secondary 3 Literature
- Secondary 3 Principles of Accounting
- Secondary 4 English
- Secondary 4 Additional Mathematics
- Secondary 4 Elementary Mathematics
- Secondary 4 Combined Science
- Secondary 4 Physics
- Secondary 4 Chemistry
- Secondary 4 Biology
- Secondary 4 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Secondary 4 Geography
- Secondary 4 History
- Secondary 4 Literature
- Secondary 4 Principles of Accounting
- GCE O Level English
- GCE O Level Additional Mathematics
- GCE O Level Elementary Mathematics
- GCE O Level Combined Science
- GCE O Level Physics
- GCE O Level Chemistry
- GCE O Level Biology
- GCE O Level Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- GCE O Level Geography
- GCE O Level History
- GCE O Level Literature
- GCE O Level Principles of Accounting
- Junior College JC 1 General Paper
- Junior College JC1 Mathematics
- Junior College JC1 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Junior College JC1 Physics
- Junior College JC1 Chemistry
- Junior College JC1 Biology
- Junior College JC1 Geography
- Junior College JC1 History
- Junior College JC1 Literature
- Junior College JC1 Principles of Accounting
- Junior College JC 2 General Paper
- Junior College JC2 Mathematics
- Junior College JC2 Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- Junior College JC2 Physics
- Junior College JC2 Chemistry
- Junior College JC2 Biology
- Junior College JC2 Geography
- Junior College JC2 History
- Junior College JC2 Literature
- Junior College JC2 Principles of Accounting
- GCE A Level General Paper
- GCE A Level Mathematics
- GCE A Level Mother Tongue – Chinese, Malay, Tamil
- GCE A Level Physics
- GCE A Level Chemistry
- GCE A Level Biology
- GCE A Level Geography
- GCE A Level History
- GCE A Level Literature
- GCE A Level Principles of Accounting
H1 Level | H2 Level | H3 Level
Tuition In Singapore has a select team of highly qualified tutors who specialize in tutoring Polytechnic-Level and University-Level students
Primary School Tuition
Secondary School Tuition
Junior College Tuition
Polytechnic Modules Tuition
University Modules Tuition
GCE O Level Tuition
GCE A Level Tuition
Get The Best Deals When Hiring A Private Tuition Teacher
Three easy ways to ensure successful grade improvement:
Reduce Tutoring Requirements
The availability of private tuition teachers and their qualifications affect tuition costs.
The more requirements you have, the harder it is to find a tutor who will respond to your assignment.
The usual specifications include things like gender, a mix of subjects, a budget, a schedule, etc.
You should shortlist the requirements that are most crucial to you.
For instance, if you only want female private tuition teachers, your options are cut in half.
It is also a good idea to hire two different tutors to teach two distinct subjects, even if they themselves scored As in both of the subjects you require tuition for.
This is because most tuition teachers are really skilled at teaching just one subject.
Major National Exams
Higher hourly fees are often quoted by private tuition teachers who specialize in or have extensive experience teaching students preparing for the high-stakes PSLE, GCE O Levels, and GCE A Levels.
This is because there has to be a lot of work put into exam preparation, material revision, and, if necessary, getting the student to unlearn study habits that have been resulting in poor grades in past years.
Good private tuition teachers typically avoid teaching graduating-year students after the March holidays since they will need to rush and intensely cram a lot of material within a short period of time in order to appropriately prepare the student.
Parents therefore prefer to choose a dependable private tuition teacher at least a year before the important National Examinations.
We encourage our clients to be realistic with the tuition budget that they would like to work within.
The hourly private tuition rates are neither regulated nor changed by Tuition In Singapore.
Tutors with proven track records that consistently deliver A grades, tuition teachers with many years of experience, and MOE teachers are already accepting assignments within a certain hourly rate.
These private tuition teachers are unlikely to accept prices lower their existing rates due to the constant high demand for their services and waiting lists.